MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn has been designed to automate the unique clinical workflow of an Ob/Gyn practice, providing the tools and features needed to deliver outstanding care to patients while managing their clinical and medical information.
Every feature is built with an eye toward improving clinical workflow and making the practice more efficient and productive.
|Watch the EHR for OB/GYN Demo ›|
This easy-to-use EHR/EMR allows the Ob/Gyn to document patient visits quickly, providing the critical information you need to help manage the patient’s health. Providers have access to updated patient health information, alerts, medications, allergies, lab test results and relevant medical history. MedicsDocAssistant for Ob/Gyn has been uniquely designed to easily customize and personalize to each provider’s preferences.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn improves clinical work flow by providing the most relevant patient information that clinicians need to make for informed medical decisions.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR achieves this by providing tools specific to Ob/Gyn from how an Ob/Gyn practice actually functions from check-in, to examination, treatment, check-out and billing. The functionality of the system has been developed and refined to peak efficiency by a team of practicing Ob/Gyn physicians and their staffs.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR for Ob/Gyn Features
- Ob/Gyn specific templates for capturing data.
- Detailed Ob/Gyn History is recorded.
- Sections for Breast, Pelvic, Abdomen exams
- Ob flow sheet
- Comprehensive Ob/Gyn problem list / care plans with sections for treatment plans and education.
- Section for Initial Physical Examination, Genetics Screening and Infection History.
- Ob Physical section to capture Vitals, Fundal Height, Fetal Heart, Fetal Heart Tones, Urine Glucose, Urine Protein, Ketones, Leukocytes, blood in urine, Fetal Movement, Edema, Contractions, Presentations etc.
- Comprehensive Review of Systems.
- Detailed Ob lab section captures Initial Labs, 8-18 weeks / 18-24 weeks / 24-28 weeks / 32-36 weeks
- Sections for Lab and Radiology Orders with option to print / fax the lab orders.
- Sections to record data for Ob and Gyn Ultrasound.
- EDC Confirmation Section in which the calculation of Gestational Age and the EDD based on LMP, Ultrasound Dates or Procedures as per user selection is displayed.
- Comprehensive Assessment and Plan section for selecting ICD and CPT codes, and Medication prescribed.
- Extensive Ob/Gyn specific Template tools including ready to use templates, stock texts, quick dictionary templates and a vocabulary database.
- Ob/Gyn full transcripts and prenatal reports.
The physical exam captures data for General Appearance, HEENT, Skin, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Breast Examination, Abdomen, Pelvic, Musculoskeletal and others.
OB Hx and OB Flow Sheet
The obstetrics history feature of MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR captures and displays details on all of the patient’s previous pregnancies. A quick Ob Flow Sheet link shows each previous pregnancy cycle. The Ob Flow Sheet captures and displays data in a tabular format, enabling the user to view this data in a single window.
Prenatal Record (ACOG)
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn updates the patient record when the patient’s medical Hx, physical examination, Ob Problem List / Care Plan, Plans / Education, ROS, Medications, Lab results and Brief physical are entered. The system has the ability to fax or email prenatal reports to the hospitals.
Patient Questionnaire (PQ) and Patient Provider Communication (PPC) Portal
The Patient Questionnaire provides patients – and practice staff – with the convenience of entering their medical histories via secure internet connectivity prior to their appointments. Providers can review the data during the patient’s visit and on approval the data is imported into the patient’s MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR record. The PPC Portal is a secure vehicle for messaging between provider and patient, and vice versa.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn has the ability to electronically transmit prescriptions via NewCrop to patients’ pharmacies. Providers can create their own “favorites” set of medications, with dosages, SIG and refills. Drug-to-drug / drug-to-allergy interactions and contraindications are displayed as medications are selected.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn has a in-built Message Communication Center which enables seamless communication between clinicians and staff.
The system has an extensive scanning capability, attaching documents to the patient’s record.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn enables providers to order tests directly from the patient’s record, with results coming back into the patient’s record.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR for Ob/Gyn is integrated as a unified solution with any ADS practice management system, or can also be integrated with other practice management systems.
See a free Demo of MedicsDocAssitant EHR.