It is no accident that so many RCMs rely on systems from ADS for their clients, and have been for years!
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) companies of every size, from those processing claims for two or three providers to those processing for hundreds of providers, and from single specialties to multi-specialties rely on automation solutions from Advanced Data Systems (ADS).
|Download RCM Brochure ›|
For more than 30 years, ADS has been providing robust systems for billing, EDI, patient statements, reporting, A/R, and collections to RCMs. Today, RCMs are processing millions of claims annually for their clients through systems from ADS.
- Our MedicsPremier Practice Management system is incredibly comprehensive, yet amazingly easy to learn and use.
- MedicsPremier’s architecture is extraordinary for RCMs in how it securely and safely handles multiple Tax IDs through our HIPAA-compliant Entities. These Entities prevent the inadvertent mixing of patients’ data into incorrect provider profiles, or from providers accidentally accessing patient information that is not theirs to access.
- MedicsPremier Entities neatly keep patient data in order, yet users can “flip” between Entities without having to constantly login out of one Entity before logging into another (a common nuisance with other systems).
- Patient data from one Entity can be easily “dropped” into another Entity should that patient become the patient of another provider for whom your RCM is also billing. There is no need to re-enter all of that patient’s demographics (another common nuisance with other systems).
- In addition to Entities, MedicsPremier Directories are available. Directories are excellent for RCMs that have clients with multiple locations or different corporate names. Directories will totally separate the data, essentially acting as a completely separate system.
- MedicsPremier handles virtually every type of billing for every type of specialty. This includes anesthesia, radiology, behavioral health, UB, Workers Comp, and No-Fault.
- Financial reporting is comprehensive and robust with an array of built-in reports. Hundreds of MedicsPremier reports are used for areas such as A/R, Practice Analysis, insurance reimbursements, comparisons, productivity, and so much more. The ability to produce these types of invaluable reports for your clients reinforces the concept of being a full service RCM and not merely another billing service.
- A detailed built-in MedicsPremier Audit Trail automatically tracks system activity by user.
- EDI includes claims to Medicare, Medicaid and hundreds of commercial carriers as well as automated reconciliation, insurance verification, claim tracking, and more.
- The very dynamic Medics Appointment Scheduler is available for RCMs that want to make this type of capability accessible to their clients
- The RCM’s clients can have workstations at their practices; they can be remote users on the RCMs Medics system with capabilities as defined by the RCM, from full access to “read only.”
- Clients of the RCM can have system access with our Medics OnCall capability for iPhone™ and Droid™. This is excellent for hospital rounds or for general remote connectivity.
- RCMs can take advantage of ExpressBill™ which provides for a quick and seamless method of offsite production and fulfillment of patient statements for just pennies more than the postage.
- Our MedicsDocAssistant EHR can be made available to the RCM’s clients who want EHR. The EHR portion is integrated seamlessly with the RCM’s Medics PM system.
- MedicsDocAssistant’s automated superbill capability allows the providers (clients) to auto-post procedures and diagnoses into the EHR which in turn flows directly to the patient’s billing profile in the RCM’s Medics PM system, greatly simplifying the process of getting clients’ posting data into the RCM’s system for billing. The RCM’s clients will actually do this for the RCM with MedicsDocAssistant!
- MedicsDocAssistant V.5.2 is 2011/2012 ONC-ATCB certified by CCHIT® as a complete EHR for Stage 1 Meaningful Use. This means the RCM’s clients can take advantage of their Stimulus Act incentives as well.
- MedicsDocAssistant helps ensure the RCM’s clients remain their clients.
- For your clients who only want e-prescribing, Medics e-Rx will work with the MedicsPremier PM system without having to use the MedicsDocAssistant EHR.
- The Medics Suite of EHR and PM solutions are available as Client Server or ASP.
- ADS has performed both hundreds of data conversions from existing PM systems, and interfaces to existing / other systems.
- The company provides quick Implementation, comprehensive Training and excellent ongoing U.S.-based Support which includes Updates.
- All ADS clients having current Support will obtain – or have already obtained – their 5010 updates at no additional cost, with ICD-10 updates to follow.
- ADS is a Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA) Corporate Member.
Add to all of this the fact that ADS has a proven, +30 year history of stability and reliability in the industry – an especially important element for RCMs – it is no wonder why so many RCMs rely on systems from ADS to handle their clients’ billing, EDI, and EHR needs!
NOTE: ADS itself does not perform Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) or billing services.
Success Story: Certified Physician Reimbursements
Success Story: East Meadow Management Group
Get a free personal tour. Seeing is believing.