Intelligent, Hands-Off RCM Services for Cardiology
Cardiology and its high-value procedures calls for an RCM service that can capitalize on those procedures through maximized coding, especially when patients are now among the largest groups of payers. For that reason, you’ll want the most from your coding, and then a way to virtually guarantee patients will pay their portion after insurance.
MedicsRCM has the tools and know-how to accomplish both, typically increasing our clients’ revenue by 10-20%, and sometimes by up to 30%.
Our financial services support:
- a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt clearinghouse claims
- continual audits make certain that claims are submitted at their highest possible value without over-coding
- pre-appointment batch verification of benefits to ensure eligibility
- pre-appointment out-of-network alerts based on the provider or the procedures to be performed
- displaying copayments while scheduling appointments
- a patient / client personal responsibility estimator helps capture those amounts due based on your financial policies
- on exiting, a much more accurate amount can be provided
- accepting credit and debit card payments onsite or by phone
- claim tracking to ensure your claims are being processed
- rapid denial management with edits and resubmissions quickly denials into revenue
- immediate patient-due statements as insurance(s) reimburses
- secure online payments through our portal
- patients / clients contact MedicsRCM with statement questions
On the operations side, MedicsRCM’s clients have transparent, on-demand access to all of their data. They can use MedicsRCM’s:
- built-in CRM to track any marketing campaigns
- portal which supports appointment requests or live scheduling (your choice)
- patients / clients can complete major portions of intake in advance through the portal
- kiosk which supports e-signatures and more for further simplifying and automating intake
- task manager feature for ensuring assigned follow ups are completed
- comprehensive cardiology financial and management reports, analytics and KPIs are produced by MedicsRCM
- reports are reviewed regularly with clients
- they’re displayable in a variety of user-defined dashboards and views
- MedicsRCM clients can also produce their own on-demand reports
- reports can be rolled up or segmented by any number of filters
- multi-modality scheduler for a variety of appointment types and scenarios
- scheduler can be centralized or by place of service
- our interactive appointment reminder texting is available for reducing no-shows
MedicsRCM supports single or multiple tax IDs, and an unlimited number of locations.
EHR versatility: Our clients can use their existing EHRs interfaced with MedicsRCM, or the fully integrated MedicsCloud EHR from Advanced Data Systems Corp., or no EHR with our system’s electronic superbill.
Let’s talk about your needs and expectations, and how MedicsRCM from Advanced Data Systems RCM can help. Simply complete the form, and we’ll be happy to provide a no-cost assessment and customized quote for cardiology practice or group..
"The ADS MedicsRCM team has consistently achieved for us an unheard of 100% collections on our contracted rates year after year. We couldn’t be more pleased for their guidance and quality of service."
Leasiah Griffith, Practice Administrator