Real World Class Medical Billing Services for Dermatology
You almost certainly have medical and non-medical financial and management requirements to be handled, being in Dermatology.
Our clients rely on us to get every maximized dollar for every medical visit and non-medical treatment/sale. They typically enjoy a 10% - 20%, and even up to a 30% increase in revenue with MedicsRCM. And, new clients are transitioned without missing a beat in revenue and productivity!
Our services and features support:
- transparent, on demand access to all of your data
- a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt clearinghouse claims
- claims for on-staff or contracted MOHS surgeons
- ongoing auditing ensuring your claims are submitted at their highest possible value without over-coding
- pre-appointment: out-of-network alerts and batch eligibility verifications
- access the patient responsibility estimator while scheduling appointments
- ideal for controlling patients’ A/R
- on exiting, a more accurate amount can be displayed based on procedures actually performed
- real-time claim tracking to ensure your claims are being processed
- denial management with quick edits/resubmissions turning them into revenue
- proactive alerts on claims likely to be denied helping to avoid them in the first place
- immediate patient statements as balances become their responsibility
- patients contact MedicsRCM with statement questions
- MedicsPortal empowering patients to self-serve and make secure online payments
- MedicsKiosk for streamlining intake
- tax calculations by product/state for purchasable items
- inventory management for medical supplies and purchasable products
- gift cards and coupons; visits can also be pre-paid
- calculating and billing for Aesthetician, Cosmetician, Botox, spa treatments
- see medical procedures and non-medical services/purchases on a single view
- Checkout window displays amounts due for medical procedures and non-medical services/products
- Use our multi-modality scheduler for:
- complicated, multi-layered MOHS scheduling
- “packaging” a patients’ same day medical and non-medical appointments
- interactive reminder texts option for dramatically reducing no-shows
- scheduling can be centralized or by place of servics
- Comprehensive financial and management reports, KPIs, analytics, and dashboards
- clients can compile their own reports as well at any time
- track marketing efforts with our system’s CRM functionality
MedicsRCM supports our clients’ single or unlimited tax ID requirements, as well as their single or multiple locations.
our system operates under master patient index (MPI) architecture to ensure there are no duplicate patients, and that the needed patient is correctly identified.
We’re able to bi-directionally interface with virtually any EHR and our electronic superbill is ideal if there’s no EHR.
Let’s talk about your needs and expectations, and how MedicsRCM from Advanced Data Systems RCM can help! Simply complete the form, and we’ll be happy to provide a no-cost assessment and a customized quote.
"The ADS MedicsRCM team has consistently achieved for us an unheard of 100% collections on our contracted rates year after year. We couldn’t be more pleased for their guidance and quality of service."
Leasiah Griffith, Practice Administrator