On reimbursements, our team and AI-driven technology has often increased clients’ revenue by 10% - 20% and even more with:
- claims at maximum value, scrubbed and optimized E/M coding
- a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt submissions is maintained
- out-of-network alerts on scheduling with options for in-network selections, if any
- eligibility verifications on scheduling with up to four additional batch verifications prior to appointments
- NCCI edits when needed
- Ensuring claims requiring dilation for certain procedure codes (for example) are correct
- our Denial Preventer® alerting on likely denials before claims are submitted
- claims are submitted by no later than the next business day
- denials not identified Denial Preventer are edited and resubmitted within 72 hours
- claims are tracked in real-time to ensure they’re being processed
- EOBs are reconciled automatically ensuring your A/R is accurate
On patient balances:
- access our rules engine-driven responsibility estimator on scheduling or anytime in advance for a close approximation of what patients will owe after insurance reimburses
- based on your financial policy, the payer, and any co-insurance, you could potentially obtain payments in advance, on arrival, or as patients leave
- patients will at least have an understanding of their balance avoiding surprises when their statements or balance due texts (more on that below) arrive and call us with statement questions
On staffing, the MedicsRCM team of billing, claims, and workflow experts work fluidly behind the scenes enabling you to restructure and consolidate your in-house staffing and its related expenses and issues.
On technology, if you’re currently paying fees for hosting, support, or maintenance, those will disappear as the system we use – MedicsPremier from ADS – is at no additional cost.
On mobility and engagement, keep your patients connected while empowering them to self-serve, further reducing time-consuming staffing tasks:
- MedicsPortal is iOS/Android accessible 24 x 7 x 365 for patients to schedule appointments, complete forms, make payments online, edit their own demographics, and more, all without disrupting staff
- interactive appointment reminder texts keep revenue and resources at maximized levels, and you can contact patients who haven’t confirmed or canceled
- the iOS/Android MedicsKiosk further expedites and automates intake while reducing staff time
- interactive balance due reminder texts enable patients to pay through their devices; texts can be monitored as to deliverability and whether they were opened and paid, or ignored
On Scheduling, clients have access to the MedicsPremier scheduler and can use it fully for ophthalmology-specific appointment types and workflow features for eliminating bottlenecks and generating appointment-related reports
On Analytics, comprehensive, actionable management and financial reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards are generated by the MedicsRCM team and regularly reviewed with clients. Reports can be compiled by any number of parameters, or fully in “roll-up” fashion. They feature monthly closes to ensure integrity when comparing time ranges.
- Clients can also compile their own reports at any time; reports can be named, saved, and scheduled to compile at user-defined times
Use the MedicsCRM at no extra cost to track any marketing or advertising campaigns.
A single or an unlimited number of tax IDs are supported based on your needs.
Virtually any EHR can be interfaced with MedicsRCM, or use our e-superbill.
We’re happy to perform a no-cost assessment as to how much we can increase your revenue and productivity.