With incentives being as much as $44,000 through Medicare and $63,450 through Medicaid, a significant financial return is attainable for radiology practices using MedicsDocAssistant EHR for Radiology and MedicsRIS from ADS!
- Thanks to the Stimulus Act, Radiologists can get their incentives for EHR Meaningful Use.
- Versions of MedicsDocAssistant EHR from ADS are 2011/2012 ONC-ATCB Certified via CCHIT® or Drummond® as a complete EHR for Stage 1 Meaningful Use.
- Besides being a top provider of EHR systems, ADS is also an industry leader in systems for radiology practices. Our MedicsRIS is being used by hundreds of radiology and imaging centers.
- As such, ADS represents a unique combination of strengths: we know Radiology, RIS and EHR! We don’t need to partner with an outside EHR vendor.
- Our Radiology solutions can be provided in Client Server or ASP/Cloud formats.
- We have integrated our Radiology solutions to numerous PACS, and have performed data conversions from a number of RIS and Practice Management systems.
Don’t miss out on your Stimulus Act incentives for Radiology EHR use. Let ADS – a company that knows about the full spectrum of automation solutions for Radiology – be your pathway to radiology EHR and the incentives for using it!
14 Radiologists at Medical Arts Radiology (MAR) have obtained their maximum Stage 1 incentives by using the MedicsDocAssistant EHR for Radiology and MedicsRIS from Advanced Data Systems.
See a free Demo of MedicsDocAssitant EHR.