It’s a simple premise: you need in-office or telemedicine encounters in order to generate revenue for insurers to reimburse, and then for patients to pay their balances.
But patients can easily overlook their appointments and “forget” about balances-due. Our own (not a third party) interactive reminder texting option works to ensure patients’ forgetfulness is eliminated.
For appointments: using well-timed reminder texts to patients’ or guarantors’ cell phones can put an end to costly no-shows with:
- patients/guarantors conﬁrming or canceling directly back through their texts
- conﬁrmations or cancelations are automatically input directly into each person’s appointment on our scheduler as an easy visual aid
- special alerts on cancelations enabling you to quickly call to reschedule, and then and to fill gaps with new or future appointments if possible
- you being able to follow up with patients who haven’t confirmed or canceled as to their status
Our texts can contain Google maps to the appointment location, be in multiple languages, and have any special instructions for the appointment such as for fasting, wearing any type of special clothing, etc.
Medics appointment reminder texting works to keep no-shows to a minimum while contributing to your patient’s experience and your revenue!
For Balances-Due: as soon as a balance becomes the patient’s/guarantor’s responsibility, automatically text a reminder with details and enable payment to you through their iOS or Android device! Or, direct payers to our portal for secure, online payments.
- balance-due texting eliminates paper and its related multi-step drudgery
- texting can be tracked to ensure they’re being received and opened representing a virtually foolproof way of knowing if you’re being ignored
- unopened or ignored texts represent patients who no doubt should receive follow up calls
Let our interactive reminder texting keep your in-office or telemedicine encounters as solid as possible with minimized no-shows, and then by facilitating payments to you.
Complete the form for an overview of our texting and all of the other innovative, time-saving, revenue-generating, patient experience features available through the MedicsCloud Suite from ADS, and MedicsRCM from ADS RCM.