You have appointments for in-office and telemedicine encounters, and you have patient balances. Medics texting is ideal for either or both.
Appointment Reminder Texts:
- you control the frequency of reminder texts
- texts can be sent in batch through the Medics scheduler or individually as needed
- patients/guarantors confirm or cancel directly from their texts
- conﬁrmations and cancelations are automatically noted on their corresponding appointments on the scheduler
- special alerts on cancelations enable you to quickly call to reschedule, and then and to fill gaps with new or future appointments
- you can follow up with patients who haven’t confirmed or canceled
Appointment reminder texts can contain Google maps to the appointment location, be in multiple languages, and have any special instructions for the appointment such as for fasting, wearing any type of special clothing, etc.
Balances-Due Reminder Texts:
- generate as patient balances become their responsibility
- patients can pay directly back through the text
- texts are trackable to see if they’re opened
- unopened texts or opened texts not yet paid would prompt calls to those patients
- undeliverable texts are automatically dropped to paper
- balance-due statements can also be emailed
Medics texting will help keep appointments as scheduled, reduce no-shows, and keep patient balances managed.
Complete the form for an overview of our texting and all of the other innovative, time-saving, revenue-generating, patient experience features available through the MedicsCloud Suite from ADS, and MedicsRCM from ADS RCM.