MedicsCloud Suite: Helping You to Help Your Patients/Clients!
From ensuring you’re paid as optimally as possible, to keeping everyone in your ecosystem engaged, connected, and mobile, to telemedicine, to managing your clinical requirements, to maximizing workflow and efficiency, to automated bed management if needed, to having a built-in CRM capability, the MedicsCloud Suite covers it all as a true integrated, singular system under one vendor.
Or, the Suite’s financial/operations and certified EHR segments are available as needed. ADS clients are never forced to discontinue a system they like in order to get the one they need!
Starting with pre-intake and going from one level of care to another (if applicable), the Suite supports in chronological order:
- the MedicsCRM for managing marketing and advertising campaigns in a highly competitive industry
- interfaces are also available to existing CRMs such as Salesforce, Sugar, and Zoho
- the 24 x 7 x 365, iOS and Android-friendly MedicsPortal, tied to the CRM, for potential patients/clients to request or actually schedule (your option) appointments
- appointments are held separately without creating records until the person actually arrives as scheduled
- ideal for system integrity without creating numbers of “false” records of people who never arrived
- enables easy follow ups for encouraging individuals to come in as originally scheduled supports completing forms and questionnaires in advance helping to streamline intake by up to 70%
- Notifyer transmits alerts to patient’s/client’s devices on new or existing items to be handled
- bi-directional messaging eliminates-time consuming phone time
- enables online payments directly to you by patients/clients, or their guarantors
MedicsPortal is a mobility, engagement, and experience-enhancing tool for empowering self-usage while streamlining administrative tasks.
The multi-modality scheduler doubles as a powerful financial and operations facet with:
- out-of-network alerts as appointments are scheduled
- access to the personal responsibility estimator, ideal for pre-arranging balance-due payments after insurance
- displays any copayments
- interactive reminder texting option works to eliminate no-shows
- batch eligibility verification of benefits in advance of arrivals
- multi-modality scheduling for individuals or groups
- workflow monitoring eliminates bottlenecks and maximizes resource usage
- schedules in-facility and telemedicine sessions
- the scheduler and its reports can be centralized or by place-of-service
Ensure every incoming person has been financially pre-screened, that no-shows are at a minimum, and that workflow is optimized, all through the Suite’s scheduler.
MedicsKiosk further enhances intake as patients/clients arrive.
- arrivals can use their iOS or Android devices to access the kiosk
- an iPad, or a tablet, laptop, or desktop workstation may be provided
- eliminates clipboards of paper and manual entry by staff
- e-signatures and scanning of insurance/personal ID are supported
The kiosk is ideal if the portal wasn’t used in advance, and for any new forms needed on arrival.
MedicsCloud EHR is click-free with voice navigation through our built-in Medics FlowText utility. Its specialty-specific content and templates captures encounters quickly, yet comprehensively. And, telemedicine is a key feature!
- JCAHOand CARF-assessed
- FHIR SMART compatible
- supports Wiley Practice Planners®
- automated consent form
- initial assessment and biopsychosocial
- treatment plans and outcomes measures
- e-Rx for controlled and non-controlled substances
- medication management (MARS)
- bi-directional interfaces with almost any laboratory LIS
- intra-office messaging and critical clinical alerts
- documentation requirements
- task manager with alerts ensures follow up items aren’t missed
- bed manager (if needed) bolsters efficiency while reducing wait times for the next available bed
- census feature; bed type; occupant’s gender
- automatically captures charges on discharge
- comprehensive bed-related report
- Telemedicine sessions are easily invoked through the EHR from almost anywhere globally
- patients/clients use their iOS or Android devices to connect
- sessions feature picture-in-picture technology
- notes are entered and actions are taken as with in-facility encounters
- sessions are automatically timestamped when completed
- Transcribe with Medics FlowText intelligently inserting data into the person’s record as part of transcribing, in one pass, when using a system such as Dragon Medical One
- an incredibly efficient timesaver completes the record on saving the report
- use your iOS or Android device from almost anywhere to transcribe
- if appropriate, transmit finalized reports to referrers directly from the device
The MedicsCloud EHR is 2015 certified and contains a full array of features designed to make encounters - and your entire facility - highly efficient on the clinical side.
Financials and Billing: Designed to capture every dollar for every service, visit, or stay, the Suite and its comprehensive EDI is invaluable on the financial side, especially at a time when reimbursements are down and personal responsibility amounts are up:
- Expected Insurance Value (EIV) anticipates future cash flow enhancing your ability to forecast and make sound business decisions
- ideal for enterprise organizations with unlimited tax IDs, or a single tax ID
- a nearly 100% clearinghouse success rate on first attempt HCFA and UB claims
- intelligent hands-off cascade billing to ensuing insurance payers
- automated, almost instantaneous EOB reconciliations via ERAs
- grants, scholarships, and charity cases are all seamlessly managed
- real-time claim tracking for ensuring your claims are being processed
- on-the-fly denial manager for quickly editing and resubmitting denials
- rules engine for proactive denial alerts based on the claim and payer
- recode claims likely to be denied before submitting them
- display an accurate view of what will be owed while the person is there
- the system produces statements as balances become due
- as an option, statements can be produced economically offsite
The Suite’s financial component will ensure revenue and cash flow is optimized through intelligent, virtually hands-free automation.
Tasks and KPIs: The Suite’s task manager works to keep users in touch with their tasks and follow ups, issuing alerts on missed due dates for next actions. And, its comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) produce the data and analytics needed for your organization to operate as profitably and efficiently as possible with:
- month end closings provide the actual, static data needed for so many reports and analytics displays
- data is displayed in any number of user-defined formats, including dashboards
- virtually all data is exportable to Excel
- users can create, name, and save reports with orders to automatically compile at specified times or intervals
- report elements can be drilled-into for expanded data on those particular fields
Our financial and operational reports, KPIs will keep your organization “in the know” instead of “in the dark,” and the task manager will keep things from falling through cracks!
Your organization will greatly benefit from these additional features:
- depending on your needs, the system can support an unlimited number of tax IDs, or a single tax ID
- the system operates under master patient index (MPI) architecture
- ensures identifying the correctly needed patient/client
- prevents duplicate records from being created
- the audit trail monitors system use by login enabling administrators and others who are authorized to view a variety of user actions
“In my opinion, ADS represents the best source for automated solutions in this specialty.”
Anthony Comerford, PhD, CEO
New Hope Integrated Behavioral Healthcare