Sales Representatives with Full Territory Management needed.
The company, Advanced Data Systems Corp (ADSC), has bases of existing clients across the US. We are a great company with proven software and staff and we offer a rich compensation plan of base salary plus unlimited commissions, making this a special opportunity for the right person.
ADSC has been selling and supporting physician offices for over 40 years. Headquartered in Paramus NJ in the ADSC Building, the company’s clients include medical practices, imaging centers, behavioral health facilities, laboratories, revenue cycle management companies, and related organizations. ADSC also maintains regional offices in PA and MD.
The Company sells, implements, trains and supports our MedicsCloud Suite which includes:
- MedicsCloud EHR, certified and excellent for multiple specialties
- Medics PM for comprehensive practice, financial, and workflow management
- MedicsRIS for radiology
The Suite operates as a single, unified solution but the EHR and PM sides are also available separately as needed. Clients aren’t forced to drop a system they like in order to implement the one they need.
We’re looking for strong, self-starters to take sales to the next level. The opportunity calls for an experienced salesperson who can take command of a specialty or a geographic area and continue to grow the ADSC presence. We want to dramatically increase market share.
Ideal candidates are those who get results and who want to drive the business going forward, drawing on a team supporting this position.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations of the software in person or remotely.
- Present and/or demonstrate solutions based on the prospect’s needs.
- Close several new practices per month.
- Keep track of all activities, opportunities, and goals in the company’s CRM system.
- In addition to supplied leads, create own new account prospects
- Attend necessary sales meetings, product, and training sessions in order to maintain sales proficiency
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area.
- Attendance at tradeshows and sales meetings with overnight travel is required occasionally.
- Establish contact with and create relationships with local medical societies, specialty organizations, office manager associations, etc. within the territory.
- At least 5 years of selling experience
- Proven track record of success at exceeding quotas
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
- Self-starter looking to have full responsibility for an outstanding territory
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills with a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM software to provide reporting. Goldmine CRM experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Fundamental knowledge of computer networking applications
- Must be able to work in the US
To apply for this position, please complete the form on this page.