- Personal responsibility balances are growing by the minute with insurance reimbursements dropping as fast.
- Generating the most revenue possible from both payer groups while operating at maximum efficiency both clinically and administratively, is a must.
- Telemedicine and remote patient monitoring have become the centerpieces of virtual healthcare in a socially-distanced world.
- Other engagement and mobility features for your patients, staff and providers are also very much in the mix.
The MedicsCloud Suite, a true integrated, unified financial, management, and clinical solution from one vendor – ADS – supports it all, and more with:
- Medics Telemedicine…our own iOS/Android-friendly app
- excellent for revenue as in-office visits are reduced respecting social distancing
- patients and providers simply log into their sessions at the appointment time and are automatically connected with each other
- sessions are timestamped as required for correct billing
- our remote patient monitoring (RPM) option with real-time readings on blood pressure, glucose, EKG, SPo2 with heart rate, temperature, and weight produces its own revenue stream
- MedicsPortal, also iOS/Android-enabled keeps patients connected 24 x 7 x 365. Up to 70% of intake can be completed in advance by empowering patients to self-serve with:
- scheduling or requesting (your choice) in-office or telemedicine visits
- completing questionnaires and forms in advance of arrival
- patients editing demographics and insurance information
- patients viewing their medical information to the extent you allow
- refill requests without disrupting staff
- enabling secure online payments directly to you
- bi-directional messaging for eliminating frustrating phone time
- MedicsNotifyer for alerting patients about new messages or items to be completed
- Medics Interactive Reminder Texting is a powerful connectivity feature:
- no-shows are dramatically reduced if not completely eliminated
- keeps productivity humming and revenue maximized
- ideal as balance-due reminders tying into online payments through the MedicsPortal
- MedicsKiosk as patients arrive for in-office visits:
- further enhances intake by eliminating clipboards and handwritten forms
- supports electronic signatures and scanning of driver’s licenses, insurance ID cards, etc.
- simultaneously affixes those images to the person’s record
For clinical charting, the MedicsCloud EHR is voice-driven and click-free and supports:
- pre-customized intake
- easy-to-input treatment plans, progress notes and psychiatric evaluation notes
- mental status exams that comply with the outpatient practice’s documentation requirements
- outcomes measures which are also tracked and can be reported on
- patients self-reporting
- NCPDP-certified e-Rx for controlled and non-controlled substances as well as comprehensive medication management
- interfacing with virtually any laboratory’s LIS for submitting orders and receiving results back into the person’s record
- instantaneous claim submission from the system’s billing segment as encounters are completed
When transcribing with almost any system such as Dragon Medical One, our built-in Medics FlowText completes the record as part of transcribing in one pass:
- intelligently inserts data into the patient’s record while transcribing
- eliminates the tedium of having to place cursors correctly in data fields
- use your iOS or Android device to transcribe from almost anywhere globally
- transmit finalized reports to referring physicians from the device
The system’s scheduler doubles as a powerful tool that protects revenue in advance with:
- out-of-network alerts on scheduling
- access to the patient responsibility estimator for advising as to approximately what’ll be owed after insurance reimburses
- displaying co-payments as a reminder during scheduling
- batch verifying eligibility and “red flagging” any issues in advance
- flowsheets and worklists for eliminating bottlenecks and mastering task management
The Suite’s financial component supports:
- providing patients with an accurate view of what they’ll owe as visits are completed; ideal for capturing payments now
- a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt clearinghouse claims
- grant funding management if applicable to your setting
- real-time claim tracking to ensure your claims are being processed
- a denial manager for quickly editing and resubmitting claims
- predictive denial management with alerts based on the payer’s denial history; re-code proactively and then submit
- EOB reconciliations via ERAs
- patient statements immediately as balances become their responsibility; can be generated economically offsite
- collections and A/R features for keeping receivables manageable
Financial and operational reports, analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- end-of-month closings
- supports any number of tax IDs; ideal for roll-up or enterprise reporting
- highly user defined, displayable in dashboards or a variety of formats
- productivity reports on physicians/providers
- users can name and save their reports for automatic compiling at specified times
- virtually all data is exportable to Excel
- integrations with G/L systems
Marketing: The Suite even contains its own built-in CRM for tracking any marketing or advertising campaigns! Or, it can be interfaced with CRMs such as Salesforce®, Sugar®, Zoho®, and more.
All in One, or Not!
The MedicsCloud Suite of engagement, mobility, EHR, financial, and management capabilities are all as a single, unified solution from one vendor: ADS.
But, the EHR and financial/management sides are also available separately as needed. You’re never forced to drop a system you like in order to get the one you need!
ADS provides implementation, training, ongoing support, and updates as well as data conversions from existing systems and interfaces to other systems.