MedicsCloud™: Unencumbered Automation for Orthopedics
MedicsCloud is a browser-based, mobile-friendly, secure integrated EHR and PM system that will keep you connected, yet set you free at the same time!
What is MedicsCloud for Orthopedics?
- A clean and highly visual system taking Orthopedics encounters to new levels of eﬃciency with data entered via quick clicks on an iPad™, and with transparent functionality using iPhone™, Android™, or essentially any other internet enabled handheld device; MedicsCloud for Orthopedics can also be accessed using a desktop, laptop or tablet PC
- A certified, complete EHR for Stage 2 MU that’s highly comprehensive, yet which is also light and clear with a rapid reaction time; it’s a true cloud-based solution that will make your Orthopedics EHR experience one that’s easily unencumbered
- A system where instantaneous and accurate ICD-10 coding is enabled during the encounter using the digitized MedicsCloud for Orthopedics superbill, or through a Google™-like search ability using code-related keywords; either method can be used as preferred by the provider for accurate billing
- Integrated practice management for a variety of capabilities including patient demographics, scheduling and more
- A system that supports the secure MedicsCloud for Orthopedics Portal making your practice bi-directionally accessible to patients 24 x 7 x 365, helping to keep them engaged and connected on multiple levels while creating amazing eﬃciencies in terms of requesting appointments, completing “paperwork” online, and more
- A system that operates under WindowOne™ architecture which displays required information essentially on every window view, eliminating the tons of “hunt and peck” keystrokes typically needed to ﬁnd that information
Revolutionize your transcription eﬀort with MedicsCloud for Orthopedics and its built-in Medics FlowText!
- Working with Dragon Medical™, Medics FlowText intelligently data-populates the correct ﬁelds in the patient’s record as the report is being transcribed. This voice-to-text-to-data-entry capability allows the transcriber to complete the report - and have the data entered - in one pass!
- At the same time, Medics FlowText enables the EHR to be highly voice-command navigable, greatly reducing if not completely eliminating the user’s need to touch a keypad or mouse.
MedicsCloud for Orthopedics can be used in your quest to satisfy or qualify for a number of of CMS initiatives that can produce incredibly signiﬁcant revenue, such as:
- The Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Transitional Care Management (TCM) initiatives
- Satisfying the certiﬁed EHR requirement needed in ACO membership
- Attesting to Stage 2 MU and reporting on PQRS while eliminating the penalties associated with both for non-c
There’s more, in the form of clinical trials:
- MedicsCloud for Orthopedics will automatically alert the physician during the encounter if the patient is a candidate for a clinical trial based on parameters such as diagnoses, procedures, age, gender, location, et
- The trial is explained and consent can be obtained right there, or the patient can advise the practice later
- Use MedicsCloud for Orthopedics to proactively data mine your entire patient population in order to ID candidates for a particular trial(s) giving you the ability to advise those patients that a trial exists
- MedicsCloud for Orthopedics will then manage and report on your clinical trials as required by the sponsoring (pharmaceutical)companies and / or any clinical research organizations (CRO)
- The potential improvements in patient health that can result through newly developed therapies is gratifying
- The additional income typically derived by the practice from the sponsoring companies can be quite extraordinary
In addition to these capabilities, all of the features you’d expect of an Orthopedics EHR today are handled by MedicsCloud for Orthopedics such as e-Rx for controlled and non-controlled substances, mechanisms for continuity of care, embedding and access to images and documents, and so much more including:
- Cases: This clearly delineates a patient’s different cases, which is typically an area of concern for the Orthopedics practice (e.g., the patient’s work injury is clearly separated from that patient’s skiing accident).
- Orthopedic-Specific needs such as:
- Range of Motion
- Surgeries and post-op follow ups
- Physical Therapy treatments
- Knee, hip, shoulder, extremities, spine, skull, torso, muscle injuries
- Multiple Complaints: This provides numerous Orthopedic-specific encounters, with the ability to handle secondary complaints…a highly important need for Orthopedics.
- Digital Imaging: Provides the ability to store the patient’s images directly as part of their MedicsCloud record for easy viewing and retrieval. Images can be notated-on through the system’s built-in handwriting capability.
On the practice management side, MedicsCloud for Orthopedics opens into patient demographics, scheduling, and a variety of other capabilities.
So what is MedicsCloud for Orthopedics?
It’s a highly comprehensive suite designed to propel your Orthopedics practice or healthcare organization into the next realm of possibilities. It’s a system that’s incredibly extensive and fully featured with an ultra-stylized, sleek look.
It’s fast and responsive, and because it’s in the cloud, accessible securely from anywhere with an internet connection.
“Medics Suite is excellent for Orthopedics, with orthopaedic-specific templates and content. It has helped remarkably in eliminating redundancy, paperwork, and having to rifle through patient files to find needed information.”
Stuart J. Fischer, MD
Summit Orthopedics and Sports Medicine