- templates cover history, mini and comprehensive mental status examinations, and five axes of diagnosis with DSM and ICD code sets
- an easy-to-use graphic tool designer helps in creating/modifying Initial Assessments, Progress Notes, Group Therapy Notes, Treatment Plans, and Discharge Summaries to suit your specific needs
- optional Treatment Plans with extensive content from Wiley templates
- our Android/iOS patient engagement module streamlines the intake process while actively engaging patients on an ongoing basis
- assign clinical questionnaires and outcome measures, and allow patients to complete “paperwork” remotely before first appointments
- push assessments to patients securely through the mobile app; providers can choose from evaluations such as PHQ9, suicide assessments, GAD7, etc., with patient responses automatically becoming part of their chart or flow sheet
- present completed treatment plans for patients to sign
- track patients for admission/discharge from hospitals where applicable
- Speech-to-Text Notes: Our built-in Medics FlowText intelligently inserts data into the patient’s electronic health record as part of transcribing reports, completing reports in one pass
- E-Prescribing for Controlled Substances and integrated PDMP (Prescription Drug Monitoring Program) by State:
- Displays a patient’s Current Medications electronically
- Medication Log by patient for complete history
- Alerts for Drug Interactions and Insurance Formulary Checks
Ready to Use Platform for Ambulatory Psychiatry
While the MedicsCloud EHR for outpatient Psychiatry comes with pre-configured templates currently in use at multiple psychiatry groups and clinics providing you with a ready-to-use system, clients can always choose alternate templates or build additional templates to suit their needs.
A typical set of templates consists of:
- Psychiatric initial evaluation
- Psychiatric follow-up/medication management
- Psychotherapy initial assessment/BioPsych
- Psychotherapy testing
- Psychotherapy progress notes (both individual and groups)
An array of commonly used letters includes:
- HIPAA notice of privacy practice
- patient agreement and authorization for assignment of benefits
- patient data and consent for treatment
- certification for national security employment
- jury duty, follow-up appointment, accommodation, work leave, and new patient appointment letters
- PCP coordinating care, proof of appointment form
The MedicsCloud Suite makes any outpatient psychiatry setting more efficient, enhances revenues, and streamlines workflows supporting clients in focusing on providing exceptional patient care.
And, it’s all available as an out-of-the-box, inclusive solution from one single vendor: ADS.
Contact us for more information on the MedicsCloud Suite for Ambulatory Psychiatry, or about MedicsRCM services from ADS RCM if comprehensive, outsourced revenue cycle management and remote staffing services are preferred.