MedicsRIS – The Affordable Radiology Solution
Advanced Data Systems is a pioneer and leader in providing innovative software solutions for imaging centers. That’s why over the years, so many of radiologists and imaging centers have come to rely on and trust ADS to provide the finest in cutting-edge Radiology Information Systems.
|Watch the RIS Demo ›|
While RIS systems in general can be both very expensive and difficult to learn and use, MedicsRIS provides an incredibly economical RIS solution that is both easy to learn and enjoyable to use.
Together with our MedicsDocAssistant EHR for Radiology, which is 2011/2012 ONC-ATCB Certified as a Complete EHR for Stage 1 Meaningful Use, the systems will qualify non-hospital-based radiologists for the maximum Stimulus Act financial incentives to which they are entitled. In fact, MedicsDocAssistant was named by HealthMU as a Top 5 EHR for radiologists obtaining MU incentives in 2013!
See our write up in Imaging Economics about our MedicsConnect RIS Software. Find out what they think about connecting your Radiology practice to your referring physicians.
14 Radiologists at Medical Arts Radiology (MAR) have obtained their maximum Stage 1 incentives by using the MedicsDocAssistant EHR for Radiology and MedicsRIS from Advanced Data Systems.
MedicsRis Feature Highlights:
- Seamlessly Integrated EMR for Radiology
- Referring Physician Web Portal with HL-7 Capability
- Fully Integrated Scheduling, Patient Tracking, Transcription, and Billing
- Unlimited Statistical Reports
- Customized Modality Specific Workflow
Success Story: Colmar Imaging
A lack of productivity, automation, and reporting capabilities led Colmar Imaging to start their search for a customizable RIS workflow solution to meet the demands of their growing center. That’s when Colmar discovered ADS’ “best in Class” radiology information system.
Success Story: University Diagnostic Medical Imaging
Radiology is a multi-faceted, high-volume operation at University Diagnostic Medical Imaging (UDMI) in the Bronx. This high-volume radiology practice is at the leading edge of patient payment collections because they leverage the unique flexibilities of ADS software.
MedicsRIS Features & Functions
- Automated billing: Fully-integrated billing, collections and revenue cycle management
- Full EDI capabilities: Electronic claim submission, remittance and eligibility verification
- Advanced scheduler: Multi-modality scheduling, insurance eligibility verification, pre-certification lists
- Customized workflow: Complete control and oversight of the flow of patients and information through the facility, fully customizable
- Digital transcription: Recording for manual transcription and voice recognition transcription systems
- Mammography tracking: Record and track BIRADS findings and biopsy results, and produce ACR statistical reports
- Management reporting: Revenue, referral and productivity reports
- Scanning: Integrated document and image scanning
- HL7 compliant: Integrates with all industry-standard external records systems
- DICOM worklists: Provides study and demographic information to the the modalities
- Referring physician Web portal: Request appointments, view appointment lists, view images via PACS, view medical reports
- PACS integration: MedicsRIS integrates with your existing PACS from other providers, including Agfa, Centricity, DR, Dynamic Imaging, ERAD, Fuji, Intellirad, Merge, Phillips and many more.
DICOM medical imaging & PACS medical imaging software compliance
MedicsRIS provides compliance with DICOM medical imaging software and DICOM worklist standards. Furthermore, this DICOM-enabled solution is fully supported by different types of PACS radiology systems and PACS medical imaging software, for practices already using a PACS solution. MedicsRIS has the ability to convert the tags in the DICOM medical imaging software format coming from different vendors’ equipment into usable titles in the RIS radiology system.
DICOM Worklist / Modality Work List / Modality Scheduling Solution
One of the earliest issues that plagued the progress of radiology information systems and PACS software systems integration was an issue of communication between Health Level-7 (HL7) and DICOM medical imaging software. The problem has been resolved by DICOM modality worklist and modality scheduling. This software and hardware solution is capable of receiving HL7 communications from Radiology Information System software solutions, then charting the data to produce DICOM medical imaging software messages for transmission to the PACS medical imaging software. This flow of work requires all facets of information – both patient and examination – produced from the Radiology Information Systems to flow to the DICOM worklist / modality worklist, and DICOM modality scheduling solutions.
See a free, quick Demo of MedicsRIS.