Medics BedManager: Bed Managment Automation
Bed management - or lack of it - can be a source of sleeplessness for administrators of inpatient (IP) and partial hospitalization program (PHP) facilities.
The solution is Medics BedManager!
BedManager empowers the facility’s administrators and admissions team to quickly view:
- real time status of beds that are currently occupied and by whom, including gender
- any particular program(s) in which the person is enrolled
- bed type, size, and location (room, floor)
- level of care management
- automated admissions and discharges
- automatic charge posting at time of discharge
- data/graphics/dashboards through its built-in, user-defined report generator
- census management and reporting
- MARS medication dispensing system (if applicable)
- maximized workflow for minimizing facility stress
- significantly reduced wait times as beds become available
- improved bed utilization and planning with overview displays
- updating a bed’s status once enables viewing by all in real-time
- adding rooms, configuring intake windows, changing room view parameters, and more
See the BedManager quick video above, then contact us to schedule a personalized overview for your IP/PHP facility. You’d also be able view our iOS/Android mobility and experience-enhancing features including Medics telemedicine, portal, kiosk, and texting!