How EHR Can Benefit Pulmonologists
Pulmonologists have specific requirements for implementing electronic health records in their offices, specific services and programs should be included. Besides common respiratory disorders or complaints, such as asthma, bronchitis, lung nodules or tumors, COPD, pneumonia, various types of cough, infections and smoking cessation, pulmonologists also diagnose and treat sleep disorders such as sleep apnea. EHR for pulmonology has the role of facilitating data recording, processing and retrieval, and eliminating errors and duplicates by offering a complete practice-management tool that reduces invested time and costs.
EHR for Pulmonology Is A Solid and Cost-Effective Tool
MedicsDocAssistant EHR created by ADS is a certified, complete EHR platform that can help pulmonologists upgrade their practice by becoming more efficient in their diagnosis and treatment operations. Moreover, EHR for pulmonologists makes them eligible for valuable financial incentives as part of a stimulus for physicians who provide high-quality medical care. MedicsDocAssistant offers features and tools that facilitate cost-efficient medical decisions, such as:
- Pulmonology-specific templates that facilitate disorder-specific data collection, such as basic demographic information, physical examination findings, drug prescriptions, vaccinations and associated non-pulmonology disorders that a patient may have.
- Specific sleep disorder questionnaires and incorporated lists of symptoms and problems to select from, for a rapid and efficient recording and processing of medical data.
- MedicsDocAssistant EHR for pulmonology has implemented a user-friendly interface with common respiratory function testing tools, which allows for an easy recording of the parameters and their evaluation.
- The EHR platform enables the input and retrieval of data associated with other related medical specialties, such as cardiology or nephrology, which ensures integral, comprehensive medical care.
- MedicsDocAssistant offers the capacity to store and process radiology images, handwriting and voice recognition tools, which may eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming transcription services.
Advanced Features Of EHR Platform For Pulmonology
As part of an integral EHR system, MedicsPortal is a tool that enables doctors and patients to communicate and share information using secure Internet connections to reduce the need for frequent, unnecessary visits or calls to schedule appointments, request drug refills or handle paperwork. MedicsPremier Practice Management is a EHR solution that offers pulmonologists tools to become more efficient in managing their daily operations, such as billing and financial information, medical reports or other types of paperwork.
- Enables doctors and patients to communicate and share information.
- Provides pulmonology-specific templates that facilitate disorder-specific data collection.
- MedicsDocAssistant offers the capacity to store and process radiology images, handwriting and voice recognition tools.
- EHR for pulmonologists makes them eligible for valuable financial incentives.
Do you have questions regarding electronic health records? Contact us today!
About Stephen O'Connor
As a Director of Digital Marketing at Advanced Data Systems Corporation, Stephen spends his day's planning, writing, & designing resources for the modern healthcare professional. He has a strong affinity for snow crab legs, the ocean, and Rutgers Football.